Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Liz


I've been spending most of my time catching up on work. I had 3 weddings in October, 1 in November and did a bunch of family portraits in November. I have 3 weddings in December, so I'm trying get everything done before those hit me. But I'm feeling pretty slackerish....



Here's a cool shot I got in October with a full-moon. The bride and groom were already married, so this was more of a celebration, hence the non-white dress.


I keep my portfolio pretty much updated: http://www.elizabethdorathy.com/

I've been trying to get back into art photography. I plan to have a gallery up for people to order off of. It's mostly nature stuff, some landscapes. I'll keep you posted.

That's it for me.

5 comments:

Randy said...

Great work out there. good to see some updates on my good old buddy "Dot" Hope you're both good.

Abby said...

Liz, I had fun reading your blog. we are in the same world with our 3 boys. I am in the process of creating my family blog today so it was fun finding your email just now! sounds like you are doing great. Good for you! Beautiful pictures you really have talent! I miss you! Let's keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to see you join the 'sphere. I think it is a great way to keep in touch with others. I'll be checking back. I don't do blogger, but you can check Kev and me out at lawver.net. I am kind of ornery though. :)

Jen

Becky said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your pictures KICK bootie and I will come here often to steal your recipes.

Lee said...

Hey Liz, I am Randy's wife. I like your work. I am doing some photography myself. Maybe sometime I could pick your brain via messenger or something.