Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anxiously Engaged..continued

FINALLY! it finally launched Sept. 19th in the afternoon. We've been lucky to not have too many bugs since it launched, and we're getting vendors on there slowly but surely! I'm just happy to have it up, and am obsessively checking it for new vendors. Once we get enough vendors, I'll be starting marketing the site to brides and grooms. It's exciting to have an idea, work hard for it, then see it actually come to fruition. (Well, maybe not fruit yet, maybe like tiny little sprouty green things barely popping out of the earth- but we'll get there). I think one of the best parts of the site are the beautiful temple shots I collected from different photographers. When you have time, browse around it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz! I can't believe little Ben is getting baptized. It is weird how quickly time flies. Seriously. I spoke with Jamie Post the other night for about 2 hours. It was so fun. I miss you guys. We should have a Tucson reunion with everyone one of these years. Hope he has a wonderful baptism and blog about it so I can see some pics! See ya! Adriane

Adriane said...

Liz! I would love a Dorathy, Melin, Hapgood vacation. I need one really really badly. It's cloudy here right now and a sunny vacation would be great. I think I am slowly starting to get used to the clouds though! Hope you have a great week. Love ya, Adriane