Tuesday, January 27, 2009

stuff..

okay, can you tell i'm busy? i can't believed i haven't blogged since september. I guess if you read my last post, you'll know why. Plus, facebook has taken over my life. So, between my facebook addiction, being a mom, wife and homemaker, plus wedding season, venturing out into baby and play-session family photography (check out my photography blog), plus marketing and promoting and keeping up with anxiously-engaged.com, sheesh! i'm one busy momma! And, about to be busier, since we just found out we're pregnant with number 4. I added the widget to this blog, but i have to say, it's a little bit creepy in this stage. we plan to torture all of our family and not find out the gender until delivery.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Way cool. Try and rest some. Are you gonna peek?

Harshes said...

Ya, facebook has kept me from blogging too, but I'm catching up so come over and read some posts and see some pics!

P.S. I like that you are on facebook b/c we keep in touch better now! ;-)